We are looking for a highly motivated individual to help us to continue and accelerate the sustained business growth we’ve generated over the past few years—through the delivery of high customer service and expert administration. A steady stream of project enquiries will need to be handled each day, both over the phone and email. This will involve taking down and requesting all relevant information, understanding their problems and requirements, using our pricing charts to price up projects, liaise with the production team about capacity and scheduling, then booking in projects for clients.
Other administrative responsibilities will be in keeping our CRM organised and up to date and assistant where necessary across the business in keeping everything in check and ensuring clients are happy.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a PA, secretarial, client relations or administrative position. No sales experience is required, just a big heap of energy and enthusiasm–as well as great attention to detail. Expert knowledge of photography or video production isn’t a necessity, as long as you have a real thirst for getting stuck in and learning as much as you can.
The role can be a mix of office, home and remote working—wherever suits you best.
- Answer any phone enquiries that come through, as well as return calls to any that have been missed
- Respond to all email enquiries that come through and escalate through the relevant channels
- Liaise with clients to request all information to be able to book in their project
- Use our pricing tools to quote clients and book them in for the most suitable dates
- Keep our CRM organised and up-to-date
- Use our CRM efficiently and effectively to track when clients were last spoken to and action accordingly
- Administration, customer service or secretarial experience
- Excellent personal communication skills
- High-level English writing skills
- High-level computer literacy
- An understanding of using and managing CRM systems such as HubSpot
- Experience in a similar role at a photography, video production, design or full-service marketing agency
- Experience in a customer sales role
- A full UK driving license
The Creative Director
Salary, Working Hours & Location:
- £24k salary DOE
- Full-time position (40 hours)
- Flexible working hours
- Working from the office, home or remote—whatever works best
- 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to grow as an integral part of a young and dynamic team