We are looking for a Production Manager to join us and become an integral part of our Creative Team, ensuring the effective end-to-end delivery of creative projects for our clients. This role is significant within the studio, as you will be the primary point of contact for all clients with active projects and directly responsible for all production staff within the Creative Team.
A typical day will involve booking new projects with clients, managing the production schedule, translating client briefs into actionable production plans, conducting one-to-one meetings with the internal production staff, allocating resources for projects (such as booking external contractors), liaising directly with clients during the project to keep them updated with progress, looking after project budgets, keeping all projects on schedule, streamlining our production processes, and generally ensuring the smooth operation of our Creative Team.
No formal project management qualifications are required, although they are desirable. We are seeking someone with substantial experience in a production and people management role, preferably within another fast-paced agency environment. However, the most important attribute is having the right fundamental attitude to getting things done and to a high standard!
This role is exceptionally varied and provides a considerable amount of autonomy over operational processes. It is a full-time and permanent position based at our studio in Bordon, Hampshire.
- Managing the Creative Team in the end-to-end delivery of photography, video, and other creative projects.
- Ensuring that all work adheres to client specifications at all stages of the project.
- Creating actionable production plans based on client briefs.
- Booking in creative projects and managing the schedule of all internal team members and external contractors.
- The management of resources and inventory, including all photography and filmmaking equipment.
- Complete risk assessments and H&S reviews before production
- Conducting one-to-one meetings and appraisals with the Creative Team, alongside approving annual leave, managing sick pay etc.
- Management of workflows and budgets, streamlining processes and ensuring project briefs are being delivered effectively.
- Continually optimising the studio’s use of project management software, AI, and workflow tools.
The Creative Director
- Production management experience in a similar role.
- Experience in managing a small team.
- A very high attention to detail to ensure all projects adhere to client specifications.
- Excellent time management.
- Resource and capacity management.
- Fundamental mathematical skills.
- A thirst for learning new things and getting stuck in.
- A full UK driver’s license.
- Experience of working as part of a creative team, such as another digital agency.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.).
- Understanding of technical jargon—such as image and video file types, etc.
- Hands-on photography and video production experience, including the use of studio lighting and working in large video production crews.
- Experience using project management software.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Production Management or People Management role.
- No formal qualifications required—just the right fundamental skills, thirst, and attitude.
Salary, Working Hours & Location:
- £30-35k per annum [DOE].
- Full-time position [37.5 hours].
- 9-5:30 pm [flexible hours available].
- Predominantly working at the studio in Bordon, Hampshire—but working from home is also possible.
- 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays.
- Opportunity to travel for work.
- Flexible workplace and working hour arrangements.
- The opportunity to grow as an integral part of a young and dynamic team.