We have an exciting opportunity for a videographer and video editor to join our growing production team at Névé Studios to fulfil the end-to-end delivery of video projects for our clients.
You will be working within the Creative Team in the pre-production, production and post-production of high-end video content. This will also involve the planning and development of shoot concepts and even creating internal marketing content for Névé Studios.
The candidate will need to be technically proficient with professional lighting, cinema cameras from Blackmagic and Sony, various stabilisation equipment such as the DJI Ronin-M, and software including Adobe Premiere, After Effects and DaVinci Resolve. Experience with photo editing tools such as Photoshop and Lightroom is also preferable—although not essential and training will be provided.
This is a pretty awesome position in that it’s extremely varied and provides a huge amount of autonomy over how things are done. This is is a full-time and permanent role based out of our East Hampshire studio.
- Development of treatments and concepts for video projects
- Production of video content
- Video editing and 2D animation
- Liaising with partner agencies in the production of content
- Development of marketing content for Névé Studios, such as behind-the-scenes video etc.
- Assisting with the day to day management of projects
The Creative Director
Salary, Working Hours & Location:
- £28k DOE per annum
- Full-time position (40 hours)
- 9-5:30pm (flexible hours available)
- Predominantly working at the studio in Bordon, Hampshire—as well as working remotely on video projects.
- 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Opportunity to travel through work
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited free tea & coffee
- The opportunity to grow as an integral part of a young and dynamic team
- Commercial videography—particularly interviews, product videos, advertisements and run-and-gun video shooting
- Knowledge of low and high-end cinema cameras, such as the Sony FX6, Blackmagic Cinema Cameras and mirrorless systems such as the Sony A7SIII.
- Post-production, using software such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects and DaVinci Resolve
- A full UK driving license
- Project management, liaising with creatives, partners and clients to ensure that all deliverables are effectively met
- Commercial photography, such as events and products
- Photo post-production, including photo editing in Photoshop and Lightroom.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years of industry experience (freelance work or employment alongside your studies will be accepted)
- A varied portfolio and evidence of the end-to-end delivery of professional video assignments