We have an exciting opportunity for a hugely multi-skilled Content Producer to join our growing production team at Névé Studios to fulfil the end-to-end delivery of photographic content for our clients.
You will be working alongside our Creative Director in the pre-production, production and post-production of both photography and video content. This will also involve the planning and development of shoot concepts and even creating internal marketing content for Névé Studios.
The candidate will need to be technically proficient with professional lighting (both strobe and continuous), audio equipment, imaging systems and post-production software—although training will be provided.
This is a pretty awesome position in that it’s extremely varied and provides a huge amount of autonomy over how things are done. This is is a full-time and permanent role based out of our East Hampshire studio.
- Development of treatments and concepts for both photography and video projects
- Production of photography and video content
- Video editing
- Photo editing and retouching
- Liaising with partner agencies in the production of content
- Development of marketing content for Névé Studios, such as behind-the-scenes imagery, interviews etc.
- Assisting with the day to day management of projects
The Creative Director
- Commercial photography, such as products, lifestyle content, headshots and property
- Commercial videography, such as interviews and documentaries
- Post-production: photo editing, retouching, video editing and motion graphics using software such as Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere, DaVinci Resolve and Capture One
- Project management, liaising with creatives, partners and clients to ensure that all deliverables are effectively met
- A full UK driving license
- Content writing: producing blog content, PR, case studies and client pitches
- Graphic design: developing client presentations and social media content
- Website management: keeping our website content up to date with our latest case studies
Experience & Qualifications
- 2+ years of industry experience (freelance work or employment alongside your studies will be accepted)
- A varied portfolio and evidence of the end-to-end delivery of professional photographic assignments
- Up to £24,000 per annum (DOE)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity to travel through work
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited free tea & coffee
- The opportunity to grow as an integral part of a young and dynamic team