We have an exciting opportunity for a photo retoucher and video editor to join our growing production team at Névé Studios to fulfill the post-production of photography and video projects for our clients.
You will be working within the Creative Team in the post-production of high-end photography and video content. This will also involve the planning and development of shoot concepts and even creating internal marketing content for Névé Studios.
The candidate will need to be technically proficient in video and photo editing software such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, Capture One, Photoshop and Lightroom. Experience in on-set production of photography and video content would be preferable but not a requirement.
This is a great position in that it’s extremely varied and provides a huge amount of autonomy over how things are done. This is a full-time and permanent role based out of our studio in Bordon, Hampshire (near Farnham/Guildford).
- Video editing
- 2D animation
- Photo culling and editing
- Assisting with briefing in photographer and videographers
- Assisting with the creation of treatments and concepts for photo and video projects
- Liaising with partner agencies in the production of content
- Development of marketing content for Névé Studios, such as behind-the-scenes content etc.
- Assisting with the day to day management of projects
Salary, Working Hours & Location:
- £28k DOE per annum
- Full-time position (37.5 hours)
- 9-5:30pm (flexible hours available)
- Predominantly working at the studio in Bordon, Hampshire—but working from home is an option on an ad-hoc basis.
- 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Opportunity to travel through work
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to grow as an integral part of a young and dynamic team
- Video post-production, using software such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects and DaVinci Resolve
- High-end image retouching, using tools such as Capture One, Photoshop and Lightroom
- Development of creative concepts and treatments
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of creative projects to ensure all deliverables are effectively met
- Commercial videography—particularly interviews, product videos, advertisements and run-and-gun video shooting
- Commercial photography, such as events and products
- Hands-on experience of low and high-end cinema cameras, such as the Sony FX6, Blackmagic Cinema Cameras and mirrorless systems such as the Sony A7SIII
- Hands-on experience with Sony mirrorless camera systems and high-end studio lighting
- 2D and 3D animation
- Graphic design and creation of animation assets
- A full UK driving license
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years of industry experience (freelance work or employment alongside your studies will be accepted)
- A varied portfolio and evidence of the delivery of professional photo retouching and video editing assignments